Optimal Solutions Group, LLC

www.optimalsolutionsgroup.com

Exceptional!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) College Park, MD

ProsWe do important and very challenging work on public policy. I have an opportunity to help develop and implement policy research that has the potential (and often does) make a difference in improving policy makers' decisions.

ConsMany experienced and new researchers are not up to the challenge of working in an environment that demands excellence. As a result, turnover was a challenge a few years ago.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to emphasize and invest in innovative practices that ultimately improve Optimal's policy work and ability to provide real-time data and analysis to decision makers. In addition, continue to hire employees who have strong technical and subject matter expertise and are up to the challenge of continuously improving their skills.

Not What I Wanted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hyattsville, MD

I worked at Optimal Solutions Group, LLC

Pros: Management is supportive of young professionals going back to school,… Cons: Management by the business owners tends to be primarily reactive rather than planned. At best, they plan three to five months ahead, when their competition… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Expand your contract intelligence so that you can increase your bid response time. 2. Pay your younger workers a living salary that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Better opportunities elsewhere

Research Analyst (Former Employee) College Park, MD

I worked at Optimal Solutions Group, LLC

Pros: - High level of responsibility given to junior staffers - High level of autonomy and independence - Management and senior… Cons: - Work, company, culture, and opportunities were NOT as described in the interview - Abysmal culture... unhappy, unmotivated employees, badmouth/gossip atmosphere - Bitter, frequent, and… Advice to Senior Management: - Always treat employees with respect - Do not try to deflect Optimal's problems on to employees when it is not their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Optimal Solutions Group, LLC.

Worked for Optimal Solutions Group, LLC? Contribute to the Community!