OptimisCorp

www.optimiscorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

Incredible New Adventure

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Fantastic Teamwork - this company has some truly amazing people who inspire me every day and go out of their way to ensure that every team member has a voice.

Opportunity - the sky's the limit and I believe we are well on our way to being the absolute best.

Leadership - our diverse management team demonstrates that they are dedicated to providing a fantastic product without compromising employee integrity.

Cons

Some Kinks - we still have some bugs to work out in order to provide the users with a total package.

Old vs. New - newer employees lack some of the vital history of the software which can make it difficult to connect the dots at times.

Transparency - please continue the open forum for all changes, the information is always appreciated.

19 Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Above everything would have to be the friendly people and the wonderful opportunity to live and work in Southern California. Anything after that is just an added bonus, and there are plenty of other pro's to consider. Being a young software company that is just emerging onto the corporate scene, assuming the product continues to grow, there will be room for advancement, and I believe the recent management shake-up helped to re-focus the direction we are heading. It's an interesting transition period, but I believe in the product and think a lot of people would agree with me. Filling the physical therapy EMR niche has been fascinating, and I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Cons

Being in this transition phase and assuming a more typical corporate model takes a lot of work and a healthy dose of stress and uncertainty, but a lot of really great things are starting to emerge as the dust settles.

The biggest change I'd like to see is better communication between the dev team and the testers for more consistent fixes/updates.

Growing company with great resources and enthusiastic employees

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will work with great people that are hard working and have high knowledge in their skill set. Company atmosphere is such that any of them are accessible whenever you have any questions. In 3 years I have experienced change and expansion of employees/teams, offices, management which could be good or bad but in this case has helped the company grow. Management sets fair and challenging expectations for you. The company has associated with it leaders in the industry that work hard to keep the product current. It is in competition to being the leading EMR for outpatient therapy and has excellent potential. I am truly excited to continue to see growth and looking forward to whats to come!

Cons

Being a start-up company there has been some hurdles to jump over but you learn from your mistakes. Progress with development can be slow. New management has "shaked" things up a bit but I think this is what was needed to continue with our mission and achieve our goals.

Continue to expand and open lines of communication between the developers and the implementation team. Asking for feedback from those that work with our clients on a daily basis is worth while.

There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp