OptimisCorp

www.optimiscorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Above everything would have to be the friendly people and the wonderful opportunity to live and work in Southern California. Anything after that is just an added bonus, and there are plenty of other pro's to consider. Being a young software company that is just emerging onto the corporate scene, assuming the product continues to grow, there will be room for advancement, and I believe the recent management shake-up helped to re-focus the direction we are heading. It's an interesting transition period, but I believe in the product and think a lot of people would agree with me. Filling the physical therapy EMR niche has been fascinating, and I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Cons

Being in this transition phase and assuming a more typical corporate model takes a lot of work and a healthy dose of stress and uncertainty, but a lot of really great things are starting to emerge as the dust settles.

The biggest change I'd like to see is better communication between the dev team and the testers for more consistent fixes/updates.

19 Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp (View Most Recent)

Don't let the fake reviews fool you

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The concept is great. Kudos to the detail and depth of the documentation module. The employees in the clinics are great.

Cons

Management has no clear concept of project management. The reason the company is in trouble is because they did not follow a plan.

Hire new management

Useless upper management

Former Employee - Senior Ruby On Rails Developer in Pacific Palisades, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Ruby On Rails Developer in Pacific Palisades, CA

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are (were) some great people that work here. Generally, people that actually do work, do their work very well. People are pretty easy to get along with. Nice location next to the beach.

Cons

Management is ridiculously bad, especially executive level. Lots of talk, no follow through. Lost a lot of skilled, great employees due to bad leadership. Employees are not compensated for doing good work -- in fact, the exact opposite happens. The worst employees move up the chain, while the good ones quit or get fired. A lot of good employees were lost in a very short time span. It seems the company is full of extremes when it comes to employees. You have the very best employees working alongside the worst.

Less talk, more action. Realize that the quality of employees is more important than the quantity. Listen to your employees. Follow through on what you say in a timely manner.

There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp