There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Murrieta, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Above everything would have to be the friendly people and the wonderful opportunity to live and work in Southern California. Anything after that is just an added bonus, and there are plenty of other pro's to consider. Being a young software company that is just emerging onto the corporate scene, assuming the product continues to grow, there will be room for advancement, and I believe the recent management shake-up helped to re-focus the direction we are heading. It's an interesting transition period, but I believe in the product and think a lot of people would agree with me. Filling the physical therapy EMR niche has been fascinating, and I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Cons

Being in this transition phase and assuming a more typical corporate model takes a lot of work and a healthy dose of stress and uncertainty, but a lot of really great things are starting to emerge as the dust settles.

The biggest change I'd like to see is better communication between the dev team and the testers for more consistent fixes/updates.

16 Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp (View Most Recent)

Growing company with great resources and enthusiastic employees

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

You will work with great people that are hard working and have high knowledge in their skill set. Company atmosphere is such that any of them are accessible whenever you have any questions. In 3 years I have experienced change and expansion of employees/teams, offices, management which could be good or bad but in this case has helped the company grow. Management sets fair and challenging expectations for you. The company has associated with it leaders in the industry that work hard to keep the product current. It is in competition to being the leading EMR for outpatient therapy and has excellent potential. I am truly excited to continue to see growth and looking forward to whats to come!

Cons

Being a start-up company there has been some hurdles to jump over but you learn from your mistakes. Progress with development can be slow. New management has "shaked" things up a bit but I think this is what was needed to continue with our mission and achieve our goals.

Continue to expand and open lines of communication between the developers and the implementation team. Asking for feedback from those that work with our clients on a daily basis is worth while.

Young Company, Bright Future

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Working with an excellent, hard working group of individuals that dedicate themselves to making OptimisPT and their team members better.
    A new direction that will allow our company and software to grow exponentially.
    Being the cutting edge in compliance.

Cons

Increased communication about corporate and all current changes can improve confusion and frustration.
    Lack of resources and bugs can be cumbersome at times.

Continue to listen to all staff ideas regardless of position. Focus not only on the "big picture" but take in too considerations the "little" things that need to be fixed as well. We have issues and bugs that may seem insignificant but will improve our product and show our customers we care. Continue to focus on opening the lines of communication between the developers and the rest of the staff.

There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

Worked for OptimisCorp? Contribute to the Community!