OptimisCorp
www.optimiscorp.com Pacific Palisades, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Growing company with great resources and enthusiastic employees

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsYou will work with great people that are hard working and have high knowledge in their skill set. Company atmosphere is such that any of them are accessible whenever you have any questions. In 3 years I have experienced change and expansion of employees/teams, offices, management which could be good or bad but in this case has helped the company grow. Management sets fair and challenging expectations for you. The company has associated with it leaders in the industry that work hard to keep the product current. It is in competition to being the leading EMR for outpatient therapy and has excellent potential. I am truly excited to continue to see growth and looking forward to whats to come!

ConsBeing a start-up company there has been some hurdles to jump over but you learn from your mistakes. Progress with development can be slow. New management has "shaked" things up a bit but I think this is what was needed to continue with our mission and achieve our goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to expand and open lines of communication between the developers and the implementation team. Asking for feedback from those that work with our clients on a daily basis is worth while.

Don't let the fake reviews fool you

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time for more than a year

Pros: The concept is great. Kudos to the detail and depth… Cons: Management has no clear concept of project management. The reason the… Advice to Senior Management: Hire new management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Useless upper management

Senior Ruby On Rails Developer (Former Employee)
Pacific Palisades, CA

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are (were) some great people that work here. Generally, people that actually do work, do their… Cons: Management is ridiculously bad, especially executive level. Lots of talk, no follow through. Lost a lot of skilled, great employees due to bad… Advice to Senior Management: Less talk, more action. Realize that the quality of employees is more important than the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OptimisCorp.

Worked for OptimisCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OptimisCorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OptimisCorp CEO Alan Morelli. All reviews posted anonymously by OptimisCorp employees.