There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

A company that values your knowledge

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Although I work off site out of state I feel like I am part of a great team. Your experience in your field is respected and valued. Huge opportunity with this company if you are self driven. The product is a success and will continue to succeed as the staff are just not employees; they are represented in their field. Recent new management comes with a vital missing piece of the puzzle combined with a enthusiastic personality and the required team-ship management style.

Cons

Recent huge shake up that has not really been addressed with the staff.

Advice to Management

Focus. Let go of grudges.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A company with much added freedom

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's plenty of freedom for employees on the technology team. You can define your own work schedule so long as you get the job done, stay in the office for a reasonable amount of time, and do not miss the 10:30am standup. There's also free weekly lunches, where employees pick a restaurant to eat out at and the company reimburses the employee for the cost. Additionally, the office is located right by the beach. Since the company promotes wellness, you have the liberty to go on daily runs at the beach.

Cons

There were some issues with management and the company was in pretty bad shape the past few months. As a result, employee benefits were neglected: no performance reviews, employees haven't been reimbursed for free weekly lunches, etc.

Advice to Management

Now that upper-level management has repaired itself, it's time to start focusing on employee satisfaction and retention.

2. Great work environment

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

People here are an absolute pleasure to work with. We have fun but also know when to get serious. With all the company changes, the managers do a great job to make sure that their team doesn't feel the full impact. Also the flexible hours are great!

Cons

I can't really think of any Cons as management does a great job of keeping you focused on your job rather than getting you involved with what's going on with the company as a whole.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!