Young Company, Bright Future

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Working with an excellent, hard working group of individuals that dedicate themselves to making OptimisPT and their team members better.
A new direction that will allow our company and software to grow exponentially.
Being the cutting edge in compliance.

Cons

Increased communication about corporate and all current changes can improve confusion and frustration.
Lack of resources and bugs can be cumbersome at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to all staff ideas regardless of position. Focus not only on the "big picture" but take in too considerations the "little" things that need to be fixed as well. We have issues and bugs that may seem insignificant but will improve our product and show our customers we care. Continue to focus on opening the lines of communication between the developers and the rest of the staff.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A great place to work

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people here are wonderful. Everyone is knowledgeable in their content area i.e., front office administration, documentation, compliance, billing, development, and IT. As a contract employee I appreciate the flexibility of my schedule and lack of micromanagement from above. There is opportunity to stay as busy as I want to be. The EMR software is evolving and has potential to be the best!

Cons

Lots of change going on in upper management. Not a lot of communication down stream.

Advice to Management

As a former user and a current trainer of the EMR software, I hear what the clients are asking for... please listen. Some of the items have been on "the list" since the product was in Beta stages. Please listen and respond on what users are asking for.

There are lots of great ideas (EMR & apps) bouncing around OptimisCorp... stay focused on one idea and when it is place and working well move on to the next.... sometimes it feels as though there are too many balls being juggled.

2. Growing company with great resources and enthusiastic employees

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

You will work with great people that are hard working and have high knowledge in their skill set. Company atmosphere is such that any of them are accessible whenever you have any questions. In 3 years I have experienced change and expansion of employees/teams, offices, management which could be good or bad but in this case has helped the company grow. Management sets fair and challenging expectations for you. The company has associated with it leaders in the industry that work hard to keep the product current. It is in competition to being the leading EMR for outpatient therapy and has excellent potential. I am truly excited to continue to see growth and looking forward to whats to come!

Cons

Being a start-up company there has been some hurdles to jump over but you learn from your mistakes. Progress with development can be slow. New management has "shaked" things up a bit but I think this is what was needed to continue with our mission and achieve our goals.

Advice to Management

Continue to expand and open lines of communication between the developers and the implementation team. Asking for feedback from those that work with our clients on a daily basis is worth while.