There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

Young Company, Bright Future

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Working with an excellent, hard working group of individuals that dedicate themselves to making OptimisPT and their team members better.
A new direction that will allow our company and software to grow exponentially.
Being the cutting edge in compliance.

Cons

Increased communication about corporate and all current changes can improve confusion and frustration.
Lack of resources and bugs can be cumbersome at times.

Continue to listen to all staff ideas regardless of position. Focus not only on the "big picture" but take in too considerations the "little" things that need to be fixed as well. We have issues and bugs that may seem insignificant but will improve our product and show our customers we care. Continue to focus on opening the lines of communication between the developers and the rest of the staff.

reviews filtered by
  1. A company with much added freedom

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There's plenty of freedom for employees on the technology team. You can define your own work schedule so long as you get the job done, stay in the office for a reasonable amount of time, and do not miss the 10:30am standup. There's also free weekly lunches, where employees pick a restaurant to eat out at and the company reimburses the employee for the cost. Additionally, the office is located right by the beach. Since the company promotes wellness, you have the liberty to go on daily runs at the beach.

Cons

There were some issues with management and the company was in pretty bad shape the past few months. As a result, employee benefits were neglected: no performance reviews, employees haven't been reimbursed for free weekly lunches, etc.

Now that upper-level management has repaired itself, it's time to start focusing on employee satisfaction and retention.

2. A company that values your knowledge

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Although I work off site out of state I feel like I am part of a great team. Your experience in your field is respected and valued. Huge opportunity with this company if you are self driven. The product is a success and will continue to succeed as the staff are just not employees; they are represented in their field. Recent new management comes with a vital missing piece of the puzzle combined with a enthusiastic personality and the required team-ship management style.

Cons

Recent huge shake up that has not really been addressed with the staff.

Focus. Let go of grudges.

There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp