OptimisCorp

www.optimiscorp.com

Young Company, Bright Future

Pros

Working with an excellent, hard working group of individuals that dedicate themselves to making OptimisPT and their team members better.
A new direction that will allow our company and software to grow exponentially.
Being the cutting edge in compliance.

Cons

Increased communication about corporate and all current changes can improve confusion and frustration.
Lack of resources and bugs can be cumbersome at times.

Continue to listen to all staff ideas regardless of position. Focus not only on the "big picture" but take in too considerations the "little" things that need to be fixed as well. We have issues and bugs that may seem insignificant but will improve our product and show our customers we care. Continue to focus on opening the lines of communication between the developers and the rest of the staff.

Other reviews for OptimisCorp

A company that values your knowledge

Pros

Although I work off site out of state I feel like I am part of a great team. Your experience in your field is respected and valued. Huge opportunity with this company if you are self driven. The product is a success and will continue to succeed as the staff are just not employees; they are represented in their field. Recent new management comes with a vital missing piece of the puzzle combined with a enthusiastic personality and the required team-ship management style.

Cons

Recent huge shake up that has not really been addressed with the staff.

Focus. Let go of grudges.

Great work environment

Pros

People here are an absolute pleasure to work with. We have fun but also know when to get serious. With all the company changes, the managers do a great job to make sure that their team doesn't feel the full impact. Also the flexible hours are great!

Cons

I can't really think of any Cons as management does a great job of keeping you focused on your job rather than getting you involved with what's going on with the company as a whole.

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp.

Worked for OptimisCorp? Contribute to the Community!