There are newer employer reviews for Optimizely

A very fair interview process that gave me a good sense of the culture and nature of the position.

Current Employee - Web Developer  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Web Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Optimizely full-time for less than a year

Pros

All the people are amazing, the culture is amazing, and the product is great.

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Optimizely (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Optimizely full-time for more than a year

Pros

Optimizely continues to surprise me every day. The people are all so passionate about what we're doing and I really do work with the smartest and kindest people i've ever met. There is a lot of opportunity for career development since the company is growing so quickly, there is always something new to do!

Cons

Being in the Amsterdam office can be a bit tough since we're far from the head office in San Francisco. This is something that everyone is constantly working on and trying to improve.

Great company and people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Optimizely

Pros

Everyone in the office is passionate about the product and company, genuinely cares about the customers and is motivated to build a great company. This vibe makes Optimizely a really nice place to work at. All the employees and management are very open to new ideas and will help you when you're working on something innovative that could make the company better. Furthermore, the company really lives by its values (ownership, passion, trust, integrity, fearlessness and transparency). And we're growing very fast, which makes it all really exciting and a good time to join.

Cons

Since we're still a start up (esp. AMS office) we don't have processes for everything yet, which can make certain things more difficult. If you are, however, interested in working here you should be someone that considers being able to play a meaningful role in building and developing this as part of the fun.

There are newer employer reviews for Optimizely

Worked for Optimizely? Contribute to the Community!