There are newer employer reviews for Optimizely

I never thought I'd enjoy work this much

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Optimizely full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people here are amazing, the company culture is incredible, I would say on average I spend about 60% of my day smiling or laughing. In addition, the product is incredible, our customers are consistently delighted, all in all it's everything I wanted it to be and more. Not just that, transparency is huge here, as an employee I feel like I know exactly what's going on in every department.

Cons

Sometimes I worry that I'm enjoying work too much

You all are doing a tremendous job, thank you.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Optimizely (View Most Recent)

Fun and challenging environment loaded with exceptional people

I have been working at Optimizely full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great culture built on transparency, ownership, and collaboration. Coming into work is truly fun each and every day. Constantly being challenged and picking up new information and skillsets.

Cons

Still a growing company, so many of internal processes are still being developed. People that are used to more structure might find the environment a bit challenging at first.

Feels great to work with smart, motivated people, be trusted to do my job and be enabled to take on new initiatives.

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Optimizely full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They hire smart people and trust them to do their jobs well. You are fully encouraged to take on any initiatives that will better the company. Leadership is extremely smart, open and collaborative. Culture is amazing, they want you to be happy coming to work here. Unbelievable level of transparency across all areas of the company.

Cons

Rapid growth comes with challenges. Growing pains have been few and usually corrected quickly, but they are sure to be there at times.

Keep up with the transparency, commitment to culture, hiring of amazing people, and commitment to building products that people love!

There are newer employer reviews for Optimizely