Opus

www.opuscorp.com

A very generous company, with really great and talented people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsPeople worked well together and you always felt part of a team. A family at work. Management really cared about their employees. They were very well taken care of.

ConsThe real estate development industry can be a roller coaster ride. Opus had to downsize quite a bit due to the economy and a few major internal issues. They had to dissolve a few entities and close several offices-then regroup. It will be difficult to find employment with them unless you live in MN.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen the RE development takes a healthly turn, hire conservatively and wisely and prepare for the time it changes again. Opus is a good company and employees want to retire with them.

Great Local people. Poor upper Management direction

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Opus full-time

Pros: Great business model Good local personnel Cons: Lack of direction and support from upper management No consistent application… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Project Manager

Project Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Opus full-time for less than a year

Pros: I took this job to avoid relocation. So I guess I got… Cons: low pay, poor upper management - obviously, they are bankrupt in many of their regions. poor safety, construction division is used as a… Advice to Senior Management: Take pride in construction group's capabilities. Real estate transactions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Opus.

Worked for Opus? Contribute to the Community!