Oracle

www.oracle.com

A great database company to start a tech career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsVery good benefits, and great atmosphere. I learned a lot about data basing and how large companies work. Overall I would recommend working at Oracle.

ConsI really cant think of many. The hours can be long. It is some times very hard to spend such long days in the office, but compared to many of my friends who are accountants this isnt too bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure. I am a low level employee and couldn't possibly have enough insight into the organization to give management advice.

Very good, kept busy, support continuous improvement, allowed to take training any time

Project Manager (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Great team to work with and a network of talented individuals who are always willing to help you out if you email the d-list(s).… Cons: I don't really have any downside. Some times, just too busy as… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have anything to advise Management or leadership at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Freeze after Freeze

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Smart people all around, if you actively look for them. Opportunity to move sideways into different teams and gaining new expertise. Chance… Cons: There is a hiring freeze, followed by spending cuts, followed by hiring freeze followed by spending cuts. The hands of lower management are tied in… Advice to Senior Management: Give managers more leeway in replacing employees. Approve specific headcount instead of each individual… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!