Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,193 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

A great database company to start a tech career

Los Angeles, CA

ProsVery good benefits, and great atmosphere. I learned a lot about data basing and how large companies work. Overall I would recommend working at Oracle.

ConsI really cant think of many. The hours can be long. It is some times very hard to spend such long days in the office, but compared to many of my friends who are accountants this isnt too bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure. I am a low level employee and couldn't possibly have enough insight into the organization to give management advice.

Very good, kept busy, support continuous improvement, allowed to take training any time

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Great team to work with and a network of talented individuals who are always willing to help you out if you email the d-list(s).… Cons: I don't really have any downside. Some times, just too busy as… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have anything to advise Management or leadership at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Oracle times

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Oracle

Pros: Big Company, many benefits, name recognition, secure unless layoff time,… Cons: salary slow to change, positions slow to change, larry ellison, un-sexy… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest overseas offices learn the company culture and apply it. Outsourcing is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.