There are newer employer reviews for Oracle

Establishing management level relationships with our customers and ensuring maximum value of our services for them

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Oracle

Pros

employer stability, outstanding medical benefits, ability to work from home, most managers have done the job I'm doing, relaxed workplace, career development options, our CEO is a tremendous visionary

Cons

(1) compensation from Oracle continues decline despite the financial success of the organization. (2) we continue to recruit leadership from organizations that are developmentally behind us so we keep going back and doing things that didn't work before, we relabel it as something new and establish new processes, metrics and standards to do something that usually doesn't add any value then it dies off in 6 months. (2b) I'm frustrated with continually getting new leadership that refuses to acknowledge our past corporate experience (it seems) that implement new things that take us noplace and demand more and more from the teams without giving anything back. Because of this I left a job that was meaningful to me to make more money doing something I don't believe in. (3) We establish new processes sometimes that have a great idea and potential to improve things but they get warped by politics into something useless. (4) Performance is not a driver for compensation.

value your employees, acquire leadership that truly cares about the health of the organization...not just sales people. Make performance relevant to compensation and you will build employee loyalty. We need to continue to be more proactive in our provision of tremendous resources to our customers.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very proud to be part of Oracle family

Current Employee - Senior Principal Sales Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Sales Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Oracle

Pros

Great company with innovation, technology and recognition.
    Most employees are 10+ years there, that tells how this company treats its employees.
    Hopefully fusion applications takes leadership in the market..

Cons

Product names are changed constantly.. so its very hard to keep track of the products
    Company is expanding globallay more than the US expansion

Keep up with same good work on acquisitions.. and bring all the market leaders into oracle family.
    Concentrate on cloud computing..

2. great place to learn

Current Employee - Managing Principal in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Managing Principal in Miami, FL

I have been working at Oracle

Pros

fast paced environment, lots of travel, great training and interesting projects

Cons

it is a two strikes and you are out environment.. if you are not a go getter, this is not a place for you

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle