Oracle

www.oracle.com

So Far, So Good

Applications Sales Representative (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsCompetitive in a good way, Pay is fair for work done, Career development encouraged but a lot of stiff competition for open positions.

ConsInternal processes can be cumbersome, Very large organization riddled with robotic policies regarding people decisions, tons of meetings that don't necessarily apply to all when required to attend.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring salespeople without business acumen and strong business ethics. Too many "gunslingers" allowed to sell on behalf of Oracle under shady pretenses and then leave before the customer fallout. But, keep buying the best, making it your own and bullying everyone else in the industry, It keeps our competitors tap-dancing and our customers with the best.

A good solid company

Architect (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Oracle is a solid company with very good finances and a strong business in… Cons: It is a big company and as such you can expect the usual downsides to working on a large company. It is not as agile… Advice to Senior Management: The current strategy has proven successful in the business world so management must be doing something right. If I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, great experience.

Master Scheduler (Current Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Opportunity to develop ERP skills and development. Cons: Training is lacking. No bonus for hourly employees. More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!