Oracle

www.oracle.com

So Far, So Good

Applications Sales Representative (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsCompetitive in a good way, Pay is fair for work done, Career development encouraged but a lot of stiff competition for open positions.

ConsInternal processes can be cumbersome, Very large organization riddled with robotic policies regarding people decisions, tons of meetings that don't necessarily apply to all when required to attend.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring salespeople without business acumen and strong business ethics. Too many "gunslingers" allowed to sell on behalf of Oracle under shady pretenses and then leave before the customer fallout. But, keep buying the best, making it your own and bullying everyone else in the industry, It keeps our competitors tap-dancing and our customers with the best.

Good company, great experience.

Master Scheduler (Current Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Opportunity to develop ERP skills and development. Cons: Training is lacking. No bonus for hourly employees. More

Good and stable company with great benefits.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: A lot of smart people around. There are possibilities to learn something new and improve yourself. Organization of the… Cons: It's not easy to bring your new ideas to management. The management also doesn't care whether you are satisfied with your work environment, but always… Advice to Senior Management: Take care about your employees. There were several cases where employees were moved from nice… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!