Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,193 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

An ever expanding but well-run, profitable company holds major opportunities for career advancement

Oracle Direct Sales Account Executive (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsNo shortage of opportunities to make a name for yourself and get a promotion within the sale organization. I work with qualified team members - management does a good job of hiring worthy talent. Financial stability and job security.

ConsNo annual merit-based wage increases. External candidates most often get hired at a higher salary than Oracle's internal candidates who are promoted from within, which isn't very fair.

Great place

Regional Manager (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Training and opportunity for income and advance. Strong customer base… Cons: No salary raises once you are employed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Learn and good place for the extremely aggressive

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lot of opportunities to learn good processes and understand product development life… Cons: Very Strong Profit Focus - People come Next Those who are not very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.