Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,209 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Get what you pay for

Global Procurement, Travel & Disbursements (Former Employee)
Rocklin, CA

ProsWork / life balance is paramount and primary driver for anyone that would want to work there. Great place to check in, do good work, and check out. With reasonable intelligence you can work a straight 40 and meet or exceed expectations.

ConsVery limited opportunity to develop professionally. They have already invented the wheel, so they need people that simply maintain the functional operations. The only opportunity arises with executive change over - which is fairly often - which affords those in the 'circle' the opporunity to effectuate incremental change.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a key talent program to incentivize, reward and retain true talent.

Very flexible and challenging in a constantly changing environment

IT Director (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Highly flexible as long as you do your job well. Plenty of opportunities and challenges… Cons: Constant change, the company always evolve, acquire more and reorganize… Advice to Senior Management: Lets do more to raise our ranking in the Fortune… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Oracle law

Paralegal (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Oracle as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: solid professional good management needs more full time employment Cons: Needs improved project management planning Advice to Senior Management: Hire more permanent people. Not more contractors to fil positions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.