Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,764 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Company and Great People

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat company to work for and a great brand that I am proud to represent. Good salary and great coworkers. Everyone is pretty happy. Tons of training opportunities, they really invest in their employees. You are encouraged to move up and get promoted, although they have a tendency to give you a hard time about getting raise. Very happy over all though.

ConsHard to navigate within the company due to the many levels of management and long corporate approval process. Hard to get a raise, although moving up is highly encouraged.

Great Company to work for!

Product Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Autonomy and decision making in a company who is a… Cons: Nothing i can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Life in Development

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - People are great - Networking possibilities across company - Training opportunities… Cons: - So big it is hard to feel recognized - Opportunities to move around… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget what it was like when you were moving up the chain. Understanding of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.