Oracle

www.oracle.com

Oracle Sales - Fun, fast-paced place to work. Very much a work-hard play-hard environment.

Business Development (Current Employee) Burlington, MA

ProsEveryone in the sales org is on your side and is an advocate for you. Management's goal is to get you promoted. The opportunities as far as money and promotion are quite remarkable. I have seen people move from inside sales to the field in their mid-twenties, where you can make 100s of thousands of dollars a year.

ConsSince Oracle has so many products to sell, I run into a lot of customers or prospects that are sick of getting calls from Oracle. There's internal competition for deals and LoBs fighting each other for business.

Advice to Senior ManagementReorganize the sales organization so the large, strategic accounts truly have one account manager who can be a central point of contact for all things Oracle. This would eliminate the need for sales and biz dev from many LoBs to be prospecting into the same account and contacts.

I have learned a ton and worked a ton.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: In our consulting group you will learn a ton, have direct access to… Cons: - Extensive Travel - Inadequate preparation time for new projects - Frequent… Advice to Senior Management: Find an option for consultants to have more work /… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Life in Development

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - People are great - Networking possibilities across company - Training opportunities… Cons: - So big it is hard to feel recognized - Opportunities to move around… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget what it was like when you were moving up the chain. Understanding of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!