Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,760 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Exciting time to work at Oracle

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

ProsOracle has grown a diverse line of products, all striving to be best in class. Unlike other companies that grow through acquisition, Oracle fully assimilates these products, over time, into end-to-end solutions. I used that think that was just Marketing, but I've found it to be true.

ConsEasy to feel isolated, accessing self-service applications, working remotely on virtual teams, without contact to coworkers, and not always having contact with customers.

People aren't important.

Tax Director (Current Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for less than a year

Pros: I got good work experience Cons: There is not a good culture Advice to Senior Management: Value people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best company with the best people and products

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People,Products,technology,Business outlook..customer centric. The company is very much focused on… Cons: Bring the products fast to market. Advice to Senior Management: Get the fusion apps ..out fast Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.