Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,197 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for and grow in

Technical Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsFast paced, adaptive and learning organization. Tremendous resources for employees, customers and partners. Incredible ecosystem of products. Amazing depth to the management team.

ConsInternal business processes can get very convoluted. Frequent re-orgs can be tiring but it is an adaptive company adjusting based on market conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay can be improved and performance based comp i.e., bonus is sub par to rest of IT companies of similar size. Please simplify the internal processes. All the approvals and red tape suck the fun out of working here.

Allowing to work from home is nice and covering the cost of high speed internet would be even better.

Stable and Growing Company

Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company is doing well and growing. Cons: Salaries do not keep up with the market and lower… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in management training and career development programs. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging work that makes a difference: a great place to be an engineer

Consulting Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee)
    Burlington, MA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: -Smart colleagues -Challenging work -Financial stability = job security -Be #1 in your marketplace (Oracle plays to win, and it's great to see your products succeed). - Very supportive… Cons: - Some old-fashioned software development ideas - Home-brewed dev tools are behind the curve The official dev model is very waterfall-oriented. That being said, most product groups… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace Agile methodologies! Git or Mercurial will address RCS needs. Keep focussed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.