Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,193 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place for a broad learning across several IT Domains

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsHuge Knowledge resources for employees and Partners. Very Diverse base of successful products across Database and Applications space and hence the opportunity available for people to gain experience on various technology ecosystems. Very solid Product development Senior Leadership team.

ConsWould help to give more chances for great technical talent from global Oracle teams across geographies to participate more meaningfully into ideation processes which form a part of future vision formulation activities. Greater involvement of global ideas in such a deeply connected global economy should definitely help.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is not across the board but yes it would be good to focus on the hard working Tech developers at the so called lower end of the chain a little more. More real appreciation and better benefits would definitely raise encouragement levels.

Its nyc company to associate with.

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros: good exposure to corporate world..good working env. Cons: avg growth .Cultural activities should be more. More

Review

Applications Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing company Chilled out work culture Good work No dress code Cons: Low increments and hikes Promotions at late intervals Slow growth Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.