Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,195 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Very good place to work

Consulting Member (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsGood spacing between development release cycles. Very well managed company financially. No excess employees etc. Various teams to work with. Great place if you are starting your career.

ConsIn some teams no dedicated QA given Oracle's obsession with lean everything. With so many acquisitions, management issues between groups. As in most companies, some satellite groups have smaller clout (sometimes their projects get moved to HQ groups). So watchout where you go to work for.

QA Analyst

QA Analyst (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good workplace and great people to work with. Professional… Cons: Should have more ofices in philadelphia region. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice place

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Health insurance, work like balance, colleagues Cons: Very stingy with raises and bonuses Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.