Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,209 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great work culture, flexible and supportive work environment

Development Manager (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

ProsFlexibilty - of timings, and where you work from as long as you can deliver. Stimulating intellectual environment, some great people in middle / senior management from whom you can learn a lot if yo want to.

Conssalary hikes lag the market, performance is not always rewarded, a bit bureaucratic in terms of promotions, hikes. Inter team transfers are a pain.

Advice to Senior Managementencourage internal transfers rather than blocking them.
Transfers from people in IDC to US is allowed in other places like Microsoft, Amazon. There is no reason why that should be a strict no in Oracle.

very good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Time flexibility, freedom in expressing thoughts, good team Cons: I did not see any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very competitive company

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)
    Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Get to know a lot of people and learn a… Cons: Long hours and heavy travelling Advice to Senior Management: Need to have better work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.