Oracle

www.oracle.com

Very good company wonderful
 Place,

Pros

Strength good management rich company

Cons

Manager should spend moe time on employee

Other reviews for Oracle

Not a bad place to work

Current Employee - Principal Member Technical Staff
    Current Employee - Principal Member Technical Staff

Pros

Oracle makes great products ad employs some brilliant people. I am in engineering so my comments speak to that organization. The benefits are top notch and the resources are good I.e. the hardware we use etc. No, we do not get our own Exadata full rack!

Cons

It is a big company so there are waves of politics to wade through if you want to get ahead. You. Need to play the game because rest assured, others are. If you really want to advance in engineering, you need to work in Redwood Shores. Also, the bonuses and stock options have been WAY down in recent years at least for our group.

Stop neglecting your software developers in order to focus on your new hardware acquisitions. We used to be your pride and joy and now it seems we are just supporting the machine.

Great opportunities and work culture!

Pros

There is a diverse set of technologies you get to work with.The work culture at this place is great.

Cons

Nothing major.Just need to make sure as an employee that you are transfering between teams and working on multiple projects in order to keep your learning curve good.Else,you might be stuck working on the same module for a long time.

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!