Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,210 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Project Lead

Project Lead (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsGreat place to work - flexible work hours, good compensation, good knowledgeable colleagues who are secure enough to share knowledge, no "customer" expectations to manage if you are in product development overall a good place for technology focused professionals.

ConsYou can get boxed into your small area of focus. If you like getting really deep into a area then it is not a problem, but of you want a broader exposure then getting that can be sometimes difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of them seemed completely disconnected with the going ons within their teams. But have seen exceptions too. For those who were disconnected, I would suggest that they get ready to dig into the details of the work done by their teams.

Very good experience. learned a lot. Good HR team ,management and HR

Associate Consultant (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Infrastructure. Good Hike. Good learning Progress. Cons: Relocation to another city within company is tough Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome corporate environment to work

Project Accounting Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good environment Positive support from management Cons: Less opportunity for growth No financial growth upon Promotion Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.