Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,209 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Consulting Director

Senior Director Consulting (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsHigh quality professionals, lots of opportunities for growth and internal/international transfers, good training, good pay. Great place to meet very diverse, smart people and build an excellent network.

ConsTough culture, little to no mentoring, sink or swim. Not a people oriented environment. Expected to outperform and overachieve constantly as part of the normal job description. Not easy to achieve promotions or salary increases. Client work could be very challenging, and internal cross-LOBs alignment and coordination will be much more difficult than client facing work.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in key people. Succession planning. Communicate more and allow more channels for feedback from the field.

Good place to work

Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great management team and lots of flexibility. Cons: Could use more work/life balance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Industrial Design Group is undervalued and overworked.

Industrial Designer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Oracle as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros: Internal ID team members are self-motivated, resourceful, and supportive. A lot of autonomy… Cons: Group is not given the resources and authority required to be truly effective. Product teams… Advice to Senior Management: Give the Industrial Design Group the resources, authority, and people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.