Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,767 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Smartest people you will work for

I have been working at Oracle full-time

ProsThe managers here are very direct, and senior management has a vision for where the company should go. They are smart, driven people. If you like a demanding place to work this is the place.

ConsYou have to take your career in your hands. Find a mentor. The company re-orgs every six months it seems, so who is in control in middle management is hard to figure out.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more.

Excellent place to work

VOIP Engineer (Current Employee)
Sandy, UT

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work from home. Great healthcare. Good salary. Cons: Very few promotions. Long hours. Extremely stressful at times. Advice to Senior Management: Loosen the purse strings. Being a part of a team that is spread out over… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros: Oracle has a very powerful products and management systems. Oracle is expanding product line up and expanding market… Cons: very slow growth and compensation Advice to Senior Management: Please don't forget the human asset More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.