Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,193 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Job to start your sales career - Oracle Direct - Enterprise

Enterprise Tech (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsIncredible training for starting a sales career, truly invest in you, and top notch sales people. You can take advantage of the training and learn as much as possible. Excellent Health Benefits! Career opportunity to grow. Management will stand up for you as long as you are doing your job.

ConsCommission can be delayed.
High-Turn Over.
Politics between Inside and Outside sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementExcellent Managers will support you in your growth. Several managers truly invest in you. Can openly share where you want to go in with your career.

Principal Software Engineer

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working is challenge, I work with smartest group ppl in the world, everyday… Cons: Workload is a little heavy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smartest people you will work for

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros: The managers here are very direct, and senior management has a vision for where the company should go.… Cons: You have to take your career in your hands. Find a mentor. The company re-orgs every… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.