Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,209 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

A great place to be

Principal Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsAs with any employer, your experience is more a factor of who you are working with and what you are doing. In my case, Oracle has turned out to be the best job I've ever had. I avoided Oracle for years because of its reputation of such a hard driving, aggressive sales force. Instead, I've found a professional culture that respects and values the contributions of SCs. My products work, and they are some of the best in the industry. There is none of the "blame the SC" culture that I've found at other companies when things go wrong. I'm making as much money here as I've ever made. The benefits are some of the best I've ever had. My teammates are knowledgeable and helpful. The hours are reasonable, plus we make overtime due to Oracle's unique comp plan.

ConsThere is a definite competition between different sales groups as Oracle, specifically apps versus tech. That can make it difficult and frustrating for SCs who just want to get the job done while the reps argue account control and strategy.

hardware engineer at oracle corp.

Hardware Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: we get challenging work. Very good starting salery.But after that,its difficult… Cons: long product cycle.If you are not self motivated,you might not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

top tier 2nd largest software company

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros: good technology, products, to gain experience with and get marketable in the future. opens up better job… Cons: benefits - decent. good and bad Advice to Senior Management: improve employee benefits to attract more talent More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.