Oracle

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle

A great place to be

Current Employee - Principal Sales Consultant
Current Employee - Principal Sales Consultant

I have been working at Oracle full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As with any employer, your experience is more a factor of who you are working with and what you are doing. In my case, Oracle has turned out to be the best job I've ever had. I avoided Oracle for years because of its reputation of such a hard driving, aggressive sales force. Instead, I've found a professional culture that respects and values the contributions of SCs. My products work, and they are some of the best in the industry. There is none of the "blame the SC" culture that I've found at other companies when things go wrong. I'm making as much money here as I've ever made. The benefits are some of the best I've ever had. My teammates are knowledgeable and helpful. The hours are reasonable, plus we make overtime due to Oracle's unique comp plan.

Cons

There is a definite competition between different sales groups as Oracle, specifically apps versus tech. That can make it difficult and frustrating for SCs who just want to get the job done while the reps argue account control and strategy.

6187 Other Employee Reviews for Oracle (View Most Recent)

Application Sales Representative

Current Employee - Applications Sales Representative in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Applications Sales Representative in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Oracle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great environment, business casual dress, many perks, flexible schedule, no micro managing, no high pressure sales tactics, upper end of pay scale in technology and unlimited potential with a perennial winner of an IT company!

Cons

Have not found any yet other than the internal systems are ironically pretty messed up and process management is a bit of a quagmire!

Keep up the good work!

Oracle has a toxic culture, and excels at destroying customer relationships and revenue.

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Oracle full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good IP in many areas.

Cons

Dysfunctional management with a sense of business entitlement.

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle