There are newer employer reviews for Oracle

A great place to be

Current Employee - Principal Sales Consultant
Current Employee - Principal Sales Consultant

I have been working at Oracle full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As with any employer, your experience is more a factor of who you are working with and what you are doing. In my case, Oracle has turned out to be the best job I've ever had. I avoided Oracle for years because of its reputation of such a hard driving, aggressive sales force. Instead, I've found a professional culture that respects and values the contributions of SCs. My products work, and they are some of the best in the industry. There is none of the "blame the SC" culture that I've found at other companies when things go wrong. I'm making as much money here as I've ever made. The benefits are some of the best I've ever had. My teammates are knowledgeable and helpful. The hours are reasonable, plus we make overtime due to Oracle's unique comp plan.

Cons

There is a definite competition between different sales groups as Oracle, specifically apps versus tech. That can make it difficult and frustrating for SCs who just want to get the job done while the reps argue account control and strategy.

reviews filtered by
  1. Oracle has a toxic culture, and excels at destroying customer relationships and revenue.

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Oracle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good IP in many areas.

Cons

Dysfunctional management with a sense of business entitlement.

2. top tier 2nd largest software company

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros

good technology, products, to gain experience with and get marketable in the future. opens up better job and career prospects. flexible work schedule as long as you perform well and do your job proactively.

Cons

benefits - decent. good and bad

improve employee benefits to attract more talent

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle