Oracle

www.oracle.com

I have been with oracle for about 6 years now and here are my comments

Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsA lot of scope to explore new things, you will be with the best in the World. Your ideas are respected and you can balance work and personal life very nicely. An admiring place for any learner.

ConsCompensation wise I am in the same place as I was 6 years ago.... No significant hike. New hires less than my designation get my salary multiplied by 2 or 2.5

My advise is not to come to oracle in your too early stages of your career. Come here when you already have 10 year of experience in a good position and ofcourse compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour loyal employees are suffering from your compensation plans which are different from the new hires. Please save the organization and do justice.

Field Sales Rep in Oracle UK

Field Sales (Former Employee) Reading, England (UK)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: In the short term, if you get decent accounts, you can earn very good money but they will… Cons: If you have seven or eight good years and one bad year, the will get rid of you. PIP… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

So far Good - - -

Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Can learn new things, Good infrastructure , Flexible work options Cons: Repetitive work, very very less percentage of hike Advice to Senior Management: Try Motivating the employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!