Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,767 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Nice place to work and learn, decent benefits but no pay raises even after several years of good work.

Global Customer Support (Former Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLots of great support from management. Tons of classes and online training available. Strong management with fairly well defined processes. Plenty of opportunities to pursue other job opportunities within Oracle. Ability to work from home or in office as desired.

ConsNo profit sharing or bonuses. Even with company provided discounts, health insurance is still fairly expensive. Was told there was a wage freeze during the entire time I was there - even after getting above average reviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure your employees are compensated for good performance.

Cheap Company don't work there if you expect to receive raises

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Roof over your head floors Cons: No raise not even cost of living in expensive Boston area… Advice to Senior Management: pay your people what they deserve No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A very old company for old people. Not enough innovations.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at Oracle full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very flexible work hours. Ideal for married people who have… Cons: An aging company that lacks innovations. Big corporate inefficiency is also noticeable since I couldn't start working on the first week… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.