Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,766 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great workplance, great people, but lot of work.

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Budapest (Hungary)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

ProsInternational company, which means you can have work with colleges from all around the world. Most of the projects that are going on, have visibility, so the work you do will be used by many people.

ConsGreat work needs time, so you need to work a lot.
Sometimes the promotion depends more on the time that you have spent at the company more then what you have done.

Inside Sales Manager

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Noida (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Oracle gives Sales Professionals the Freedom & Flexibility to work with set defined deliverable. It is a paradise for High Achievers / Performers and treats… Cons: Well ... its a con which most of the other companies are… Advice to Senior Management: There should be a Talent Management and Talent Retention Department which assesses the performance of the employees and identifies the areas where employees can achieve… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Account Manager

Senior Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work culture is good and transparent organization Cons: They dont pay well when internally moved Advice to Senior Management: Good Company More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.