Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,199 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Self Guided...

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsGreat remote work, if you are a self starter, you will do well. You will not be micromanaged and you are expected to be motivated to work with you remote peers.

ConsYou will not be micro managed. If you need to have a daily list of tasks assigned to you, working as a pre sales engineer at Oracle will not be a good fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

A stable, large company, with it's act together. They are number crunchers though.

Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Rock solid company. Job performance is usually rewarded. Trim-running company… Cons: Can be stingy on raises. Know of several times where even top performers were not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, smart people, fast-paced culture

Consulting Member of the Technical Staff (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Iracke (especially product development) is full of driven, results-oriented, type A people. If you're… Cons: If you're timid, easily offended, or not smart, Oracle is… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the internal applications. They make doing routine administrative tasks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.