There are newer employer reviews for Oracle

Surprisingly predictable as far as tech companies go

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Reston, VA

I have been working at Oracle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay, good benefits, lots of respect for a healthy work-life balance. Lots of room for growth and the company has very solid financial footing and upper management that knows where they're headed.

Cons

A few, but they come with the territory when you work for a large company like this. Sometimes can get bogged down in bureaucracy or antiquated work-flows.

I've almost never heard any of my coworkers second-guessing upper management decisions or plans. Everyone is largely confident in the company's continuing success. Keep up the good work.

reviews filtered by

Great place to work

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere, low-key, wonderful colleagues. Individuals in differing segments of the company respect each other and value individual input for the most part. I am impressed by the fact that insofar as internal stakeholders are concerned - people are responsive and happy to help for the most part.

Cons

I'm not in a revenue generating part of the company, this is a handicap in that while I've had high achievements, accolades and performance reviews - no salary increase for over 2 years.

The lack of even a small increase in overall salary is not providing motivation to stay put.

2. Overall, a decent place to work

Current Employee - Value Engineering Hardware Developer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Value Engineering Hardware Developer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice campus with great benefits. Massive company that provides excellent health care, on-site services, and employee perks.

Cons

Massive company that's slow in everything. A lot of different people looking after your work.

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle