Oracle

www.oracle.com

Surprisingly predictable as far as tech companies go

Associate Consultant (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsCompetitive pay, good benefits, lots of respect for a healthy work-life balance. Lots of room for growth and the company has very solid financial footing and upper management that knows where they're headed.

ConsA few, but they come with the territory when you work for a large company like this. Sometimes can get bogged down in bureaucracy or antiquated work-flows.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've almost never heard any of my coworkers second-guessing upper management decisions or plans. Everyone is largely confident in the company's continuing success. Keep up the good work.

Great place to work

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros: Great atmosphere, low-key, wonderful colleagues. Individuals in differing segments of the company respect each other and value individual input for the most part. … Cons: I'm not in a revenue generating part of the company, this is a handicap in that… Advice to Senior Management: The lack of even a small increase in overall salary… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, a decent place to work

Value Engineering Hardware Developer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice campus with great benefits. Massive company that provides excellent… Cons: Massive company that's slow in everything. A lot of different… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!