WORKING FOR ORACLE

Current Employee - Software Architect  in  Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Software Architect in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is alive, dynamic, it brings many challenges and opportunities that make every day exciting. It is full of great people, great minds who are encouraged to be autonomous and make Oracle the success it is. Commitment is rewarded by the ability to drive change. Things are never static, you work in a flexible, friendly and stimulating environment.

Cons

Offers Approval process lengthy. Applicants cannot always wait for Oracle Offer to materialize and might join another Company as a result although they would have preferred Oracle had they received their official offer sooner.

Improve the offer processing time line.

Other Reviews for Oracle

Surprisingly predictable as far as tech companies go

Current Employee - Associate Consultant  in  Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Reston, VA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay, good benefits, lots of respect for a healthy work-life balance. Lots of room for growth and the company has very solid financial footing and upper management that knows where they're headed.

Cons

A few, but they come with the territory when you work for a large company like this. Sometimes can get bogged down in bureaucracy or antiquated work-flows.

I've almost never heard any of my coworkers second-guessing upper management decisions or plans. Everyone is largely confident in the company's continuing success. Keep up the good work.

Great place to work

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere, low-key, wonderful colleagues. Individuals in differing segments of the company respect each other and value individual input for the most part. I am impressed by the fact that insofar as internal stakeholders are concerned - people are responsive and happy to help for the most part.

Cons

I'm not in a revenue generating part of the company, this is a handicap in that while I've had high achievements, accolades and performance reviews - no salary increase for over 2 years.

The lack of even a small increase in overall salary is not providing motivation to stay put.

There are newer employer reviews for Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!