Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,209 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

A contract tech writer, full-time tech writer, pubs manager at corporate HQ as well as pubs manager (acquisition)

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat co-workers, friendly, cooperative, mostly non-competitive (I work in Systems, former Sun Microsystems), great campus, private offices, interesting work, fast-moving but not too fast, good work-life balance, nice amenities like cafeteria, free exercise classes, gym, health benefits.

ConsNot as innovative as other companies, some competitive feeling at other business units, more top-down than bottom up

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage greater innovation and more bottoms-up decision making

Boring, so slow

Project Leader (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Nothing good about the company Cons: Too slow, project never end No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Employer

Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fantastic Company to work. Giant database company expanding its foot hold in application,cloud and hardware … Cons: Beurocracy is creeping up ! Compensation is not attractive compared… Advice to Senior Management: Do little more to retain best people ... pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.