Oracle

www.oracle.com

Great campus environment with a mixture of ethnic groups building and maintaining top tier software.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsWorking with various types of software, working with good people and MOST people are very easy to work with and are happy to help with about anything. There is tons of knowledge at Oracle, both in the brains of the employees and many different resources that is all available to employees. Vacation time is about par with other companies, casual dress pretty much every day, and training available at your desk or in a classroom setting is available. Perks from dress code to cafes and restaurant type dining in the lobby of each building (and each is a different cuisine,) cell phone discounts, as well as other personal purchase discounts. Finally, you are mostly left alone do your work. I have not yet had a micro-manager. and Oracle is the big fish. No one is going to challenge Oracle right now.

ConsA large majority of our co-workers are in India, which makes meeting times either very early US time (late India time) or very late US time (very early India time. Many processes can be and should be automated, and very little top down information (executive management down to us where the rubber hits the road, so to speak.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore information on annual benefits earlier (maybe in May we can be told that this and that annual benefits will happen (not for all of course) and this and that will not happen this year. Also, I hope the executive management continues with the method they are using to handle and spend money wisely. Lastly, the market is moving and it's time to award those that you want to stick around.

business development consultant

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: everyone is very nice. team atmosphere. Cons: none, this is my dream job. More

Customer Services Manager

Customer Services Manager (Current Employee) Mason, OH

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Managers in Oracle are REAL Managers, very Professional approach. Cons: Salary reviews / hikes are neglected Advice to Senior Management: There should be periodic Salary reviews . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!