Oracle

A very satisfying role

Director (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle

Prosgreat place, great team, power of oracle distribution. Deep pockets of oracle helps to invest in strategic initiatives that need 12-18 months to bring to fruition.

ConsOracle is a very large company with more than hundred thousand employees. Also, the company is operationally very efficient. This makes the process to get funding for new projects extremely time consuming.

If you're looking for friends at Oracle, get a dog.

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: Benefits are excellent, leader in the hardware and software industry,… Cons: Incompetence of some senior development leadership (lack of ability to effectively build and run an organization), bullying and mean middle management, highly political/toxic environment, complexities… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Long Hours, No Respect, and zero opportunity for growth

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Oracle

Pros: Large company with lots of benefits and a decent salary. Had… Cons: Management is horrible, work long long hours, no respect and limited ability… Advice to Senior Management: You need to start treating your employees with respect and… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.