There are newer employer reviews for OrangeSoda

Great place to work, great place to learn, lots of on the job training. Fun culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I worked at OrangeSoda full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Plenty of upside as far as career path and room to move to different departments and learn new things. Great co-workers, I loved the people that I worked with at OrangeSoda. Plenty of opportunities to share, try things and loved the flexibility.

Cons

I didn't hear a ton about what was going on in other groups/departments. Not a clear way to get raises. Felt like bonus structure changed a lot.

Advice to Management

Be more open and more cross-sharing of information, goals and team knowledge.

Other Employee Reviews for OrangeSoda

1. A great company with plenty of energy and motivation

Current Employee - Human Resources in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Human Resources in American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In this fast moving company, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact. The employees here have energy and passion for what they do. I'm surrounded by industry experts who own their positions and want to share their knowledge with others. OrangeSoda lacks the defensiveness that I have had to work with in other organizations. People accept feedback and are open to change and improvement.

Cons

SEO/Online Marketing is a newer industry, it's difficult to identify industry standards and experts- OrangeSoda is pioneering their way through these obstacles.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I love the motivation you bring to the company. I am excited to come to work because of your vision and your willingness to execute.

2. Committed to the Success of the Company and Employees

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Before applying for a job at OrangeSoda, I looked at reviews on glassdoor and questioned whether or not I wanted to work there due to some of the concerns that were highlighted. During the interview process I asked the hiring manager questions directly from the posted feedback. The hiring manager addressed each of the issues by acknowledging the feedback and discussing changes that had taken place/were taking place in the company. I felt very satisfied and confident in continuing to pursue a position with the company. Pros – Evolving culture that promotes having fun at work while still being committed to achieving goals and initiatives. The executive team is very personable and takes time to interact with and know the employees. After a reported rocky start-up, there now seems to be much more stability in the growth and direction of the company. The recent Deluxe acquisition has provided additional resources and support, while allowing OrangeSoda to maintain their own branding and identity. Everyone I have worked with has been awesome – friendly, helpful, supportive, and eager to contribute to make the company great.

Cons

The previous level of turnover has led to many employee programs started and then dropped. Formal on-the-job training and employee development has been one of them. To the credit of the company leadership, this has been identified as one of the top five company priorities and resources have been allocated to address this gap.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on supporting and investing in employees as they are your #1 asset. Involve employees in decision making and goal setting so they feel they are just as much a part of the success of the company as the leaders are.