OrangeSoda
www.orangesoda.com American Fork, UT 150 to 499 Employees

A great company with plenty of energy and motivation

Human Resources (Current Employee)
American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time for less than a year

ProsIn this fast moving company, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact. The employees here have energy and passion for what they do. I'm surrounded by industry experts who own their positions and want to share their knowledge with others. OrangeSoda lacks the defensiveness that I have had to work with in other organizations. People accept feedback and are open to change and improvement.

ConsSEO/Online Marketing is a newer industry, it's difficult to identify industry standards and experts- OrangeSoda is pioneering their way through these obstacles.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! I love the motivation you bring to the company. I am excited to come to work because of your vision and your willingness to execute.

Committed to the Success of the Company and Employees

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time for less than a year

Pros: Before applying for a job at OrangeSoda, I looked at reviews on glassdoor and questioned whether or not I wanted to work there due to… Cons: The previous level of turnover has led to many employee programs started and then dropped. Formal on-the-job training and employee development has been one… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on supporting and investing in employees as they are your #1 asset. Involve employees in decision making and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing Company in a Growing Space

Marketing Professional (Current Employee)
American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time for more than a year

Pros: OrangeSoda was acquired in 2012 by a larger company leaving a lot of employees questioning their job security. They are now far enough past… Cons: In alignment with other reviews, OrangeSoda is not the best at communication. This has dramatically improved over the past two years, but there is… Advice to Senior Management: Set up a clear communication plan through proper channels so that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OrangeSoda.

Worked for OrangeSoda? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OrangeSoda reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OrangeSoda CEO Todd Leeloy. All reviews posted anonymously by OrangeSoda employees.