There are newer employer reviews for OrangeSoda

Best Place to Work!!!

Current Employee - Campaign Management Team Lead in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - Campaign Management Team Lead in American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda

Pros

I've worked at several companies, and the intangibles of working at OrangeSoda are really the reason I stay. I know I could be making significantly more money elsewhere, however, I choose to stay here at this company and at this position b/c I love coming in to work, and I feel that my input is not only reviewed, but also respected.

Cons

The major downside for me is just less pay than I could get at other opportunities.

Keep rockin' the Fizz!

48 Other Employee Reviews for OrangeSoda (View Most Recent)

I love my job, cons and all.

Current Employee - Team Lead in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Orem, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda

Pros

I was given the opportunity to grow into a leadership position, that I was unable to attain at other companies.

Gives seriously consideration to any ideas to make the business better. It doesnt matter if you are in a different department. If it makes processes better, they will implement it.

OrangeSoda gives each employee access to as much knowledge about the industry as they would like, in their department or in another.

Cons

Notification of changes. If it is a big change, we will find out after the fact. If it is a small change, employees might not get an official notification.

Keep the passion alive. Continue to give employees the feeling of value and empowerment. Also communicate changes that will affect expectations of your employees.

Communication is a must!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda

Pros

The people are great to work with, the atmosphere is very casual and laid-back. "Work hard/play hard" type of mindset. I love that it is flexible regarding work/school/life balance

Cons

Communication about events/changes REALLY needs to be improved upon
    the department i work for isn't exactly the best when it comes to communication and is seriously dysfunctional in that arena....

COMMUNICATE!!!