Orbital Sciences

www.orbital.com

Interesting Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAmazing caliber of people at the Chandler site. Well-structured systems and processes. Industry leading Quality. Where else do you get to build and launch missiles?

ConsUnbelievably debilitating good-old-boy network. Hostile and unprofessional work environment created by some senior leaders causing good people to leave. HR has no control.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet control of hostile senior leaders before you end up with a lawsuit.

Interesting Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dulles, VA

I worked at Orbital Sciences full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Clean and very pleasant campus. Cons: Like everything in life they are not perfect. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic Internship Experience

Intern (Current Employee) Dulles, VA

I have been working at Orbital Sciences as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Got my own office (not cubicle) and did real engineering work. I expected to be doing boring, worthless tasks that are normally associated with internships… Cons: As an intern I noticed many communication problems between employees and the management and while I did not have to deal with these issues directly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Orbital Sciences.

Worked for Orbital Sciences? Contribute to the Community!