Orbitz Worldwide

www.orbitz.com
  www.orbitz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Orbitz Worldwide

Great place with great people

I have been working at Orbitz Worldwide

Pros

The people make this place work really well. Very open to innovative ideas and new ways on how to continue to evolve the product.

Cons

There isn't enough fruit that is passed out for snack time. Could stand to change the coffee in espresso machines.

maybe it's time to review the performance review process and look at an easier way to rate people and provide feedback.

393 Other Employee Reviews for Orbitz Worldwide (View Most Recent)

A great place to work

I have been working at Orbitz Worldwide

Pros

I've been with Orbitz for almost three years and in that time, I discovered that this is a great company to work for. It has a young, energetic, .com feel to it.

Cons

I've been satisfied with the job responsibilities but I'm concerned that the compensation packages might not be up to par with the rest of the industry.

Please review your compensation structure and also allow people time to explore new ideas which could lead to innovation in our industry

Plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Orbitz Worldwide

Pros

Orbitz has a great company culture, with a largely "open door" policy with upper management. This provides one with plenty of opportunities to provide one's input towards the direction of the company.

Cons

Due to the nature of the products and services that Ortbiz provides, sometimes it is necessary for developers to provide support when things go wrong, event if it's at 2am.

Although there may be guidelines for measuring performance, these should be also measured considering the personal goals of the individuals within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Orbitz Worldwide