Orbitz Worldwide

www.orbitz.com

Great things happening at Orbitz

ProsI have been at Orbitz for a few years and I am continually impressed by the quality of the people here and their passion for the business. We are making good progress in the key areas laid out by the leadership team and we are beginning to see the payoff, particularly in areas like Mobile. The leadership team is approachable and Orbitz is a pretty flat structure meaning it's easy to get your ideas heard.

ConsOrbitz has fewer people than some of our larger competitors, but just as much to get done. It means everyone has a lot on their plate and so it's hard to do everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of things happening and people are pulled in a lot of directions - clarifying what is truly important to help people focus would be a huge help.

Innovative technology. Strong focus on the customer. Great mission.

I have been working at Orbitz Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: First rate mobile offering. Hugely data driven based on big data. Talented team of… Cons: It is a great space with a very compelling value proposition. Yet this creates a… Advice to Senior Management: Focus deeply on aligning the teams more centrally on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, but unsure of company's future

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Orbitz Worldwide

Pros: Collaborative environment Great, smart people to work with Social Cons: Ownership structure prevents the company from being as profitable as possible Bonuses not… Advice to Senior Management: Fix human resources More
There are newer reviews on Orbitz Worldwide.

Worked for Orbitz Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!