Oregon Humane Society
www.oregonhumane.org Portland, OR 150 to 499 Employees

A wonderful place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Oregon Humane Society

ProsWorking with people who want to make a difference is a rewarding experience. Your job may become stressful at various points throughout the year but the thousands of animals that go to forever homes makes it all worthwhile.

ConsThere really are no downsides for working at the Oregon Humane Society as long as you understand that it is a non-profit and funds are tight.

Advice to Senior ManagementSharon Harmon is doing a wonderful job leading the Oregon Humane Society making it the best in the Northwest. She just needs to keep doing what she is doing.

The current employee's are very polite and thankfull

Volunteer (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Oregon Humane Society as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Your able to bring your animails to work. Everyone is patient… Cons: there is only full time work. I would like… Advice to Senior Management: Don't know what to say because all of the employee's that I have come in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oregon Humane Society.

Worked for Oregon Humane Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oregon Humane Society reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Oregon Humane Society employees.