There are newer employer reviews for Organic

Strong relationships and supportive people internally; low career opportunity for UX designers.

I worked at Organic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The social aspect of work was fantastic. I worked with some of the kindest and friendliest and warm people at Organic. We had a weekly ride to work morning, coffee breaks at Blue Bottle, and some of my most supportive mentors came from there.

Cons

There is little hierarchical support of UX at the company, in the SF office. The Detroit office has a process that is functioning and repeatable. But the clients and projects coming into Organic are more purely marketing projects, so visual design is emphasized more strongly. You don't get meaty product projects often, or hairy information dense projects to tease through.

60 Other Employee Reviews for Organic (View Most Recent)

The best digital agency in Detroit.

Current Employee - Director in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Director in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at Organic full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great people. Good work life balance. Top notch client roster.

Cons

Disorganized operationally, but on the upswing.

Great people, lots of ups and downs, worth hanging on for a couple of years.

Former Employee - Human Resources in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Human Resources in New York, NY

I worked at Organic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

At least when I was at Organic, the people who work there were truly wonderful to work with. Aside from the usual one or two difficult ones, every single employee was really a pleasure to be around. Throughout my time there I was given fantastic support by my supervisors, and learned a ton (sometimes high levels of turnover, which are a problem at Organic, can motivate you to really go above and beyond). In the end, I left to pursue a different career. My decision was respected by management and I wish them all the best.

Cons

High employee turnover leading to lack of consistency with processes; high client turnover; sometimes sluggish top-down communication of issues big and small.

There are newer employer reviews for Organic