Organogenesis
www.organogenesis.com Canton, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent company to work for.

Research Associate (Current Employee)
Canton, MA

ProsAccess to top of the line research equipment. Extraordinary helpful co-workers. Incredibly interesting research taking place. Sometimes have the ability to research what interests you, as long as it is applicable to the main objective of the company. Exceptional guidance from knowledgeable scientists.

ConsLot's of monotonous sample processing in the research and development department. Junior staff is most likely underpaid for the amount of work and effort that is put into the research studies. No bonuses. No overtime and may be required to work for free on weekends/nights.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps introduce an incentive for working overtime and valuable data generation.

A once glorious company down the hill. shame on the senior management

Director (Former Employee)
    Canton, MA

I worked at Organogenesis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great product but is losing competitive edge Cons: Senior management not trustworthy and competent Advice to Senior Management: Clean up your house or you will go back to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cronyism, old white boys club

Scientist (Current Employee)
    Canton, MA

I have been working at Organogenesis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good product, however unreasonable profits expectations (currently cost of product… Cons: Horrible culture and values, management has no clue Raises do not… Advice to Senior Management: Drop the stadiums boxes and give employees better benefits No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Organogenesis.

Worked for Organogenesis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Organogenesis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Organogenesis CEO Geoff MacKay. All reviews posted anonymously by Organogenesis employees.