Employee Review

Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Reading, England (UK)
Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Orion Electrotech part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been an employee of Orion Electrotech Ltd since March 2012 as their Social Media Co-ordinator. It is a very lively and active environment to work in. With the short time that I have here I have been given the opportunity to go on many training courses to help with my career in Social Media. They are very committed to boosting their Social Media image, which I look forward to being apart of.

Cons

At this time I cannot fault the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Orion Electrotech

Incredible opportunity

I have been working at Orion Electrotech full-time

Pros

When I started in recruitment I was warned that I wouldn't last and the industry was just hire and fire. 18 years later, I'm still at Orion and have certainly made the most out of the incredible opportunity that was been given to me. I started in a Business Development role with no previous sales experience. Continuous training and development allowed me to quickly progress through various team manager roles. Team work is key to the staff culture and although it is a sales environment the work life balance is maintained and is an important part of the staff retention strategy. Having interviewed 100's of candidates over the years from other recruitment businesses, I know that I am part of something quite unique in the industry. Yes it's hard work, yes it's a challenge, but the support of a strong team and solid training means that it’s also very rewarding for people willing to fully immerse themselves in the role.

Cons

None that I have seen yet