There are newer employer reviews for Orion Systems Integrators

A solid company to work for

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Orion Systems Integrators full-time (more than an year)

Pros

All expectations that were set during my interview/onboarding process with Orion have come to fruition within the timelines discussed if not sooner. The company has the potential for a large amount of positive growth. I am always paid on time and find my benefits as a salaried employee to be good with regard to market standards (they were very flexible with enrollment date). My interaction with the internal employees has always been positive.

Cons

It appears that the company has undergone some growing pains in the last year or so but I have seen movement in the right direction in recent months.

Continue to listen to your employees/consultants, they are your greatest resource.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Orion Systems Integrators (View Most Recent)

Good company to work with

Current Employee - Trainee Software Engineer in Powāi, Assam (India)
    Current Employee - Trainee Software Engineer in Powāi, Assam (India)

I have been working at Orion Systems Integrators full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Has given me exposure to many different things unlike some company making you work on the same thing over and over again

Cons

Nothing as such but I would like to see the resources being managed more efficiently

Orion Rocks!!!
    We will be on top!!

No value for skills or work done

I have been working at Orion Systems Integrators

Pros

A good starting salary
    One who knows how to make manager happy would get all the support
    Very challenging technical work
    Reimbursement of certification expenses and food and travel expense to work on weekends

Cons

No recognition for hard work
    No recognition for knowledge in domain unless there is no manager to give significance for that
    No work-life balance
    No difference between day and night in case of work (Its always work ther withour recognition)
    Not advisable for Ladies

Try to understand Who is doing what and who is valuable resource. Try to understand employees from their own stand. Please do not underestimate most of the workers. Try an interview for the employees about their own project, you will know who is Who.

There are newer employer reviews for Orion Systems Integrators