Orizon
www.orizon-inc.com Rockville, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Very good.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

I worked at Orizon

ProsPeople oriented, general fairness to employees, encourages professional development, encourages reasonable risk taking, the executives are always available to support or assist with project issues, actively support an individuals efforts to expand and develop professionally, and the corporate culture/behavior is ethically based.

ConsAs a small company with customer base being almost exclusively with the Federal Government, in general, they are not able to carry people on "the bench" when there is no billable work available for that person. However, this is a very common practice within the Federal Government contracting industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay true to your corporate and personal values, as they and the behavior that is derived from those values, is what makes Orizon such a great company from the employees prospective.

A close-knit bunch who run a tight ship.

HSE (Current Employee)
Brookshire, TX

I have been working at Orizon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Away from the city Excellent working environment Management looks out for their… Cons: Noisy work environment Off the beaten path if you live in the city All in all there are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Orizon.

Worked for Orizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Orizon CEO Romero Van Bochove. All reviews posted anonymously by Orizon employees.