www.ormco.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Ormco

Great emerging company

I have been working at Ormco

Pros

Speciality market. Great opportunity if you spend a couple years working in your territory.

Cons

communication and delivery on certain aspects is slow. compensation and plan build is iffy.

Thanks for putting out high quality innovative products each year for us to sell.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Ormco (View Most Recent)

Ormco

I worked at Ormco full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good people to work with.

Cons

Lack of communication in direction of the company and little development opportunities. Who you know versus what you know.

Inside Sales jobs are a rip off

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Ormco (more than a year)

Pros

They offer a great product to orthodontia. I believe the best on the market for patients. Very innovative, high quality control, and lots of choices. Good training on technical issues.

Cons

Management has become focused on numbers and reports. Not depth of understanding what the dentists are telling the sales staff. I worked on an inside sales position servicing General Dentists. We were all misclassified as overtime exempt. With all the processes we covered besides sales, my hours were typically 60 hours a week. Benefits were good. Compensation terrible. Based salary is twice minimum wage with commissions only 1% of what is shipped. That violates the CA law for the inside sales exemption from overtime.

Despite your Voice of the Customer surveys, you are not in touch with the dentists comments to sales people. They are in need of more training, better discounts, and better technical resources. Share more of your profits with the people who make you successful. Compared to other technical sales jobs, you pay 1/3 of the compensation.

There are newer employer reviews for Ormco