Orrick

www.orrick.com

Orrick

Paralegal (Former Employee) Menlo Park, CA

Prosit paid well, it had decent benefits, it had many nice and decent people to work with, and there was almost always a way to make extra money working over time.

Consit did not have up to date hardware or software, it was hard to get equipment or other items when required, there was a lack of appreciation of the paralegal support staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a more merit based award system, treat the staff with more respect, balance work loads better, stop micromanagement and improve technology tools.

Good People, Hard Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Orrick

Pros: Orrick culture is very friendly and informal for a law firm. Everyone tends to maintain a sense of humor even in difficult situations. The… Cons: The pace is exacting. Expect to work your ass off. … Advice to Senior Management: More options for work/life balance. It's an all or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Compensation and Promotion Issues

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Orrick

Pros: Orrick is comparable to other large law firms. If… Cons: The firm has had growing pains with its several acquisitions. Integration of those employees is often at the expense of… Advice to Senior Management: Review area office function and management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Orrick.

Worked for Orrick? Contribute to the Community!